- To identify the needs related to skills and qualification requirements for the professions “hotel manager” and “restaurant manager”;
- To support the acquisition of sectorial skills in tourism and promote cooperation between education and world of work;
- To increase cooperation and involvement of employers and social partners;
- To improve and upgrade the specific skills of HORECA managers based on learning outcomes and help transparency and comparability in the qualifications and the mobility of learners and workers;
- To facilitate the provision of work-based non-formal learning;
- To provide easily accessible and high-quality lifelong information.